About the event
The Hong Kong insurance industry is set for a paradigm shift. A higher interest rate environment is causing insurance companies to reconsider product design and asset allocation. Meanwhile, changes in accounting regulations, namely IFRS 17, and a brighter spotlight on ESG, especially on climate change and net zero targets, are also key considerations for the year ahead. Against this backdrop, we will discuss.
• How has the macroenvironment impacted the insurance industry and what effect does it have on investment portfolios?
• To what extent will IFRS 17 changes influence investment decisions?
• What are the key considerations when assessing various types of alternative investments?
• How are insurers making an impact through sustainable investments?
• What is the latest on the risk-based capital regime for Hong Kong-based insurers?
AsianInvestor’s Insurance Investment Briefing Hong Kong returns in March 2023 and will gather senior investment leaders from the insurance community to discuss the industry landscape and share insights on how to manage investments amid regulatory changes.